Wednesday 10 September 2008

--casa MaNiLa---

This might be the most exciting journey for me, u won’t believe what I’ve been through during my trip in MAnilA…

I went to Manila by SingapoRe AirlinEs, 6 am from Jakarta,,so sleepy because I woke up at 3 am…..
from Singapore to MAnila, there were numerous of turbulences. That was so terrible..
then… I arrived at NInOY AqUiNO Airport…and stay at SOffitel ManiLa Plaza Hotel…nice n minimalist hotel.
after check in, since I was so starving, I went to MALL of ASIA, (they said this is the biggest mall in Asia) to had a lunch with my bos and my colleagues from Singapore. We went for pizza and ice cream (no wonder I gain my weight a lot during my pregnancy)… then we went to supermarket to supply our food…

The next day, when the OPENing Ceremony run, there was a massive earthquake…and it was so frightening, and the Philippinos only said: “don’t panic, it’s happened many times?”…what?? the earthquake was so physically powerful and they asked me to be not panic??? Alamaaaak, macam mana pula Negara nieeeeh?

The meetings toke 5 days, from 6-10 July 2008…and as usual, I only have my last day to do the city tour…
I didn’t see much in Manila, just went to Casa Manila, Intramuros, Rizal Park and just sight seeing… I also intended to visit University of the East, the place where two of my uncles were studying there to get their Master Degree, proud of them….

After I finished all reports, I decided to have some relaxed time…. With my little baby inside my bully…oooh, so sweet…we just lay down…on the backyard of the Hotel..under the palm tree,,,hmmm,,,,, and time for packing…


Yuuup, and I flew to Singapore…and the final Destination scenario happened…there was a huuuuuge turbulence… most of the passengers were screaming and terrified... and I could only pray…someone beside me was also screaming and asking what happened with the airplane…my bos who was sitting near the window said that there is a big black cloud a head…so please be prepared…. Aha hahahhahaha….so scary…thisnever happened in my life..especially when I traveling abroad….fiuhhhhh…

Well, I didn’t have much opportunity to see the beauty of Manila, but iNtRAMurOs could be the best place to get European feeling in Asia…so Spanish and MEditeranian Style…